Thursday, November 11

Sharing Time

Fall ends for me when there are no more leaves left to fall!
I wanted to share some fallish pictures I hadn't added yet of things I done and seen this fall. Anyone who knows me knows I love fall and can't help but wanting to take a drive into the mountains to see all the beautiful colors every fall. I used to make that drive with my friends in Utah, but since I'm lacking the mountains and those friends I've settled for non mountain fall. Its been beautiful here though. I've been able to visit lots of fun places I never would have in Utah. I went to apple orchards, a pumpkin patch and down to Frankenmuth to see there fall festivities. So its been a great fall and I've been happy.

Here's a little catch up on what's been going on around here. Steve is almost done with his OB/GYN rotation, and for that we are so very thankful! He is excited to be done. Some days he comes home happy and he got to help with some births or the surgeons he worked with were awesome that day, but some days are not so good. There are some doctors that are hard to work with, like the one that yells and swears at his patients. (I think he usually does that to the unconsious ones) But still working with him is not a hay ride and a stroll down a lane. So obviously we've marked this area off our list of possible careers and thats fine with me. Last week he had to work the late night shift and would go in at 6:30 PM and come back at 8:00 AM it was probably our worst week.  It sucks having him gone all the time. and I was busy running errands in the morning so I didn't see him a ton. My week was awful because everything that could go wrong did. My computer crashed I locked myself out and I got paid to stand out in 36˚ weather for 10 hours and came home a semi-human popsicle. Not to complaing or anything but I'm glad that week is over. This week has been much better. but I want to leave its events for the next post when I can put some good pictures to it. So anyway so excited to keep moving forward!

1 comment: